Large Ice Tea Pitcher
Our large glass ice tea pitcher will fit all your teaware needs. The heat-resistant glass body comes with two attachments, a large BPA free plastic strainer for the tea, and, a plastic PBA free ice cube holder. The smart design allows both plastic attachments to be used together or separately. The ice cube holder fits inside the strainer and both attach to the plastic lid. The beautiful silver holder and the lid are also plastic so you will want to hand wash this beauty. It’s sleek design is an enhancement for any table setting.
The Assunta can be used for hot and cold steeping. It is heat resistant, so you can pour hot water directly into the pitcher, attach the tea-filled strainer to the lid and insert it into the pitcher. Let steep. When finished, remove the lid with strainer. Remove the strainer from the lid and add the ice attachment and voila! You have the perfect cuppa.
For cold steeping, fill the tea strainer and insert it into the lid. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for approximately 1 1/2 hours. Remove the tea strainer and you are ready to drink your beautiful cuppa. The pitcher fits in most refrigerator side doors.
- Heat resistant glass 50.7 FL oz. capacity – 11 1/2 inches high and 6 inches wide at the handle
- BPA free plastic
- Plastic strainer
- Plastic ice cube container.
Care Instructions – hand wash
For Hot Brew Method:
1. Place 3 tbsp of loose tea into the filter compartment
2. Pour hot water to the top of the pitcher and follow tea brewing times.
3. Remove tea filter from the pitcher and enjoy hot, or refrigerate to enjoy cold. 4. When you take your tea out to serve put in the frozen tube to keep it cool for hours!
For Cold Brew Method:
1. Fill pitcher with cold or room temperature filtered water to the white line. 2. Add 1 Tablespoon of loose-leaf tea to the filter 3. Put the filter into the pitcher and put it into the refrigerator for 6-12 hours 4. Take the tea filter out and when ready to serve you can put the frozen container and it will keep the tea cool for hours.